I have the issue with extreme pelvic pain. It’s not constant, it happens only a few times a year, and I remember first getting it when I was 15 (before ever having any type of sex).

It happens occasionally when I drink a lot of liquid or alcohol and have to urinate frequently. After the first two or so bathroom visits I get this intense pain in the pelvic/prostate area (don’t know if that’s it). It only happens when I force the urine out quickly, it’s almost like I irritate the lining of the tubes of which the urine flows. When it occurs, future urinate burns and the only way I can relieve the pain is with a hot shower. It lasts for a good hour or more.

It’s become a real issue now because it happened the other day after I had been drinking and I think I really did something because now, days later, I still have a dull ache in that area if I tighten up my pelvic muscles.

I’m going to see a doctor, but I cant get in for a week or so. I was just wondering if anyone ever heard of this happening and what it is?

jerryjones wrote:

hi

use medicine called dyxocycline it will put the pain away for good.