Hi. I'm really stressing because I'm pregnant and its a possibility of two men. My LMP was may 5th, 2014 and lasted about 5 days..on May 11th (because it was after midnight ) I had sex with guy 1. It wasn't for very long but he first said he didnt finish inside me then later he claims he did, who knows. Anywho, I had sex with guy 2 may 15th, because it was after midnight very intensely at night and in the afternoon the next day. He usually pulls out and it is very good at doing so, we've been messing around for years. According to my first sono, I was due February 7th 2015, now my records say I'm due the 8th..I've tried about every ovulation calender and was told my fertile days were the 15th thru 20th.. ovulation occured the 18th or 19th..pretty normal 28 day cycle..some ovulation calenders even go back as far as 14th...who could be the father?? I stress about this everyday it makes me sick. Someone please help me.

Hi Mommy,

Dates are based on your LMP, not when you ovulate.  Feb 8 2015 is correct for an LMP of May 5 2014.  Basically you add 40 weeks to your LMP.

How do you know when you ovulated exactly? You can't predict it after the fact.  Don't rly on an app.

Most women will ovulate between days 11 and 16 of their cycle.  You had sex on day 6 and day 10.  Sperm can survive UP TO about 5 days.  The egg is only viable about 48 hours after ovulation.

It would likely have been early for guy 1 to be the father.  Guy 2 is more likely.

Only a DNA test can confirm.  It can be done now, non-invasively.  The babies DNA can be extracted from your blood.  Both males would also need to provide a sample, usually by swab.

Good luck.

Yes ovulation was just used by an app

Thank you very much for your input! !