Me and MY girlfriend had sex on the 21st and 22nd of April... Her period started April 10th. It was unprotected but both times I cummed on her stomach and I'm 100% sure i did pull out in time both times but i know about pre cum and i didnt ejaculate before the 21st for a few days and between the 21st and 22nd i pee'd like 5 times lol i drink a lot of water so i believe pre cum is out of the question...She has irregular periods though... but now it is the 10th and if were going on a 28 day cycle then she ovulated around the time we had sex but again she is irregular. It is 17 days since we had sex and she is feeling nauseated and vomiting and her back hurts a lot (she has always had back problems so its nothing new) and her throat really hurts and when she walks she threw up once and when she east and drinks she throws it up And now she has a headache. It is mild............ Sooooo could she be pregnant? please and thank you

Sounds like more of a bug/flu like symptoms to me.

Anyways we can not conclude if your gf is pregnant or not after a she undergone a check up so better see a doctor and ask about that try as well pregnancy test to make it sure.