hi, i'm 20 years old. i have an irregular period. my last period was at 21st of july. at the ninth - tenth day of my cycle (30th july dawn), it was happening at midnight, i had an unprotected sex with my boyfriend. it was okay till i started to feel worried, could i possibly be pregnant. my cycle usually is longer than 28 days, sometimes 30s day, some even longer like 40. at 9th of august, i hv a slight bleeding for 2 days. sometimes there were cases like this during my period. but then i had it again this 17th and also lasted for two days, n it went slighter. 18th, i had cramping on my lower uterus which i never had before before my period, it lasted from morning till afternoon around 5, but there was no spotting. is it possible that i'm pregnant even if i had bleeding first, then cramping? or is it just the ovulation?

Maybe you should try going to your doctor and going on birth control?