Hi. I am very new to all these forums, but i was hoping that someone can help me, as my Gyn is not too helpful... Me and my husband TTC for 3 years now with no luck. Approx 6 months ago my husband had a semen test - Normal. I had a blood test done to check Ovulation (day 3 day and 23rd) - Normal. The Gyn recommended to get an HSG test due to the long period of unknown infertility. I tracked my period for 1.5 years, its around 28-31 days every month. I also recently bought an ovulation kit, and its seems that I am ovulating as well. I had my last period last month (May 4), May 19 I had an HSG test done, I was suppose to ovulate around the 21st though didnt check. The proceedure was extremely painful and had strong cramps for the rest of the day. Some bleeding ( the Gyn said it was normal). On the 20th I still had some discomfort and cramps. On the 21st ( supposedly my ovulation) me and my husband had intercouse, and also intercouse few days later. Based on my calculations my period was suppose to come around the 3-4 of June. Today is the 19th and I am 15 days late. About a week ago I had a preg test - Negative. Another test 4 days ago ( first urine in the morning) - still Negative, same 3 days ago and 2 days ago. All negative. I spoke to my Gyn he said to wait another month and if it doesnt come, to come see him. He also said that it is unlikely that the procedure made my period delayd, but anything can happen. I feel a bit nauseous some days throught the day, I have mild cramps, at times dizzy. I urinate more than usual ( wake up at night ), which I almost never did before. My breasts are not sore, but I think they are a bit enlarged. Some days I have mood swings. I sometimes feel cramps as if I am going to get my period, but than it stops and period is not coming. I also cant say that I am more stressed than usual. A lot of times women that really want to get pregnant start noticing pregnancy symptoms or imagine symptoms, but its just in their head. I just wanted to know why am I so late after the HSG, and should I wait, like my Gyn told me, or is there anything else that I can do to find out? Any response would be highly appreciated.

I am also in same position. Started my period last month on May 19th which last 5 days then had hsg procedure May 26. My period was due to come on June 17th. I am one week late. I took a pregnancy test four days ago negative. Wondering if hsg procedure is delaying my menstrual.

In the same boat....I've actually been sick, not sleeping well, body aches, and cramping daily...super pms symptoms- but no period. I'm only a week late, but pregnancy tests all come back negative...

Need to know what happened after tgat as m too sufferng in the same boat