I recently skipped a period. It should've started 3 weeks ago. I have recently taken 2 pregnancy tests, both negative. Next week should be when I start my normal period again. I hope that I get it. My back hurts now, and I have cramps. Could I STILL possibly be pregnant?? Any advice would be great!

thx

after three weeks a test should be pretty accurate, but if you took them earlier than that they could come out as a false negative. it does take 14 or so days after ovulating for the hormones to over ride a pregnancy, I assume if you are asking this you have had unprotected sex before your period skipped?

I dont know how old you are, but if you are young it is still common for periods to be a bit irregular, and things can throw off your cycle, like stress or illness, or being an unhealthy weight etc.

I would wait to see what the next bleed is like, or get in touch with a clinic to get a blood test or further urine testing to put your mind at ease.

um there is a possibility that you are pregnant so i would go ahead and get a hpt just to make sure and that will help you to feel a lot better and if you don't feel comfortable with a hpt then maybe you should go see your gynocologist and let them give you a blood test