I had sex for the first time in April. I was drunk and I had sex four times in one night. I remember using a condom three of the four times...and I was so scared I took a pregnancy test four days later. It showed negative. But as the months go on, my stomach is growing a lump...its not huge as of right now, but I would only be four months pregnant anyways so it shouldn't be huge right? I don't know. But my friend told me that the test came up negative so I should just live how I would normally. Well I smoke pot everyday practically and I smoke almost two packs of cigs a day. I know bad habits anyways, but I don't know what to do. Cause I've watched those "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" episodes and I'm so scared that I actually have a child growing inside of me. Its not that I wouldnt take care of him or her...its just I don't know what to do. I want to get another test, but I don't have the money and I certainly can't tell my mom, she would kill me. Any advice, please.

you should go to the doctor and find out.
my friend took 13 home pregnancy tests and they all said negative, come to find out, she was 2 months pregnant.

Dear Guest, you failed to mention whether or not you have missed your periods.
Taking an HPT after only 4 days would automatically come up negative anyways. So, don't listen to your friend right now. If you are getting your regular period at the same time each month, your obviously not pregnant. If you have not had your period during these past months, you could be pregnant.
Get yourself another HPT and take it, first thing in the morning is best, catching your first pee of the day.
If it's positive, see your doctor.
If it's negative and you have missed your periods, see your doctor.

As far as smoking cigs and doin dope, that's never a good thing while one is pregnant. If you think your about 4 months along, you have already gotten thru the first trimester which is the critical stage for a growing fetus.
Just get yourself to a obgyn for cryin out loud, and stop listening to your friends.