think I might be pregnant I started my period on 4/3/08 and was off on 4/7 my boyfried and I had sex on the 10,12,14,19,20,21,26,27 and now I boob are tender and has been since the 20th of this month (normal my boobs dont start getting tender until a week before my periods comes) also when I sleep at night I cant sleep on my tummy becuase of my boobs and in the morning I have sharp pain on the left said of my tummy for like the last past two days but only in the morning , and for the last past two day I have had a bad head ache so how big of a chance might I be pregnant, I usaully always get my period on the first of the month or on the 3rd of the month

P.S my 14th day would have been on the 20th and my 28th day would have been on the 4th of may but I get my period also no matter what on the 1st and on the 3 rd and yes I know that I should of used protection but my boyfriend and I have been having sex since I was 17 and I have NEVER!!! worry about being pregnant and I am now 20 a

you have been having unprotected sex monthly for 3 years and have never gotten pregnant?!? That would usually indicate a fertility problem. My caculations say your 14th day would've been the 17th of the month (you go from the 1st day of your last period) but you can have sex 3-5 days before this date and still get pregnant....Sharp tummy pain isn't really a pregnancy symptom but of course you could be pregnant if you have had unprotected sex...i can't say the chances are real high if you haven't gotten pregnant yet in the past 3 years but the ARE still there. Really all you can do is take a pregnancy test and see. No one can give you a percentage - Use a "first response" test and first of the morning urine for the most accurate results...and if you would please come back and post your results on this same thread it will help future girls looking for followups- Thank you and good luck :-)

at the time I was living with my mom so it wasnt often that him and I had sex may be once a week now that we live togther we do it as much as possilbe and we have been living together for a month so since the april 7th and ever since I got off my period we have been having sex

that'll do it - if your not pregnant now im sure you will be soon enough if you keep this up :-) Are you wanting a baby? Take a test in the morning- it should have the answer for you- having a baby is great but not easy- you haven't even got to enjoy being on your own or being 21 yet- i would wait a few years if you can- but, of course, thats just my opinion- Fact is having a baby changes everything

Well... if your period started April 3rd then your #14 day was the 17th, not the 20th. I started mine april 2nd and I still haven't gotten my period but got a negative test... i am hoping in a few days the test will come out positive!!