Okay, so recently I have been slowly retracting my foreskin in the shower and washing off the smegma. Okay so, now I am able to retract my penis all the way to the bottom of my head. A weak ago, I couldn't even retract halfway down the head. However, there is something strange. The a porpotion of Right side of my foreskin will not retract. When I look at it there seems to be foreskin on top of it. However, I am not able to even the stretch the stuck foreskin a little bit. It looks as if it were pasted with glue.

How can I solve this problem? Is this smegma acting like glue and pasting that part of my foreskin to the glans?

It sounds like it could be a skin bridge, but we'll need some more information.

How old are you?
Have you ever fully retracted your foreskin passed this point? If so, was it painful?

Thanks.

I'm 14
No, I have not
I just recently was able to a weak ago
No, it was not painful

hey king i was also thinking along the lines of skin bridges however a true skin bridge occurs when the healing sking of a circumsized individual heals to the head of the penis. there is another condition which sometimes happens to uncircumsized individuals called an adhesion. if I remember correctly it is basically thin connective tissue that didn't totally seperate form the glans (head) of the penis. babies have this connective tissue over the entire glans but as we/they get older the tissue detaches. i think this may be a case where most of the tissue detached except fot the little bit on the right side of the penis.

hey guest, just to rule out a normal piece of your anatomy look up pictures of a frenulum and make sure it is not that (although the frenulum normally attaches to the underside of the penis.) also just to clarify, you can retract all of your foresking back behind your glans except the piece in the right? before a couple week ago was the rest of the foreskin stuck like the right side or just the opening a little tight?

thanks 8)

I'll leave this one to you then bio :-)

You can get a skin bridge in an uncircumcised penis, its normally caused by forcefully retracting it when it hasn't separated fully. It tries to heal, and you end up with a skin bridge as in the circumcised variety.

To answer your questio Bio
Yes, before I could retract my penis, the opening was tight but the opening to the right was even more tighter then the left.

no no no king i didnt mean to steal your post i was just throwing a couple inputs in....... arg now i feel like a huge jerk :-(

its really hard to say what your condition could be because we cant see what you are talking about.... are there any pictures you have found on the internet or anywhere that are like what you have? i still think its an adhesion which can be removed by gental outward traction but it takes some time and paitence. and that is if you actually have an adhesion and not something else.

I just notived, but when I took a shower and retracted my foreskin, I noticed a red scar like thing on where parts of the right foreskin used to be.

so are you saying that you can retract all of your foreskin 100% now? if so that red area is where your foreskin was adeared to your glans. if it is still open then you should apply some tripple antibiotic ointment like neosporin to to to prevent infection and also to help prevent the foreskin from re-attaching there. also make sure to pull back your foreskin atleast a couple times daily to help prevent it from re-attaching. 8)

I'm at around 80% in my opinion.
So, if I keep retracting my foreskin everyday will the right side of the foreskin completely become retractable?

well its hard to say because i dont know what it looks like but if it has started to detach then yes daily streatchin/retraction should allow it to eventually be compleatly reatractable.

I had the same problem but how did you seperate that part from the glans? Please reply!!!!! !

well guest how old are you> i take it you are uncircumsized and where is your foreskin attached at?

Its attached to the right side of my glans.

did you try the technique givin to the guy above you? 8)