I ended my relationship with my ex-girlfriend after 5 months. Right after I started producing symptoms of chlamydia (burning and a small discharge). I didn't want to believe it at first but I finally got up and went and got myself tested. My doctor took all three tests (blood, urine and swab) and prescribed Ciprofloxacin. He called me the next day and told me that I did test positive for chlamydia and to remain on the antibiotics until they're gone. So I contacted my ex girlfriend and told her to get tested and to get it taken care to risk spreading it. She didn't believe that she had it but she went to go get tested. Two days later she called me and told me she tested negative for it. I know I was faithful during the relationship but I'm sure she wasn't. Regardless I was tested after my last partner before her and I tested negative. She's lied to me plenty of times but I won't go into that, and I know that I did have it but I just can't believe that she doesn't have it. Is it positive she had a false negative test?

I no how u feel in this situation... I was with my partner for 2 years.. We broke up and i started a new relationship with someone new.. I tracked back and forth with the two until i called it all off... In september i met someone else but the distance was 2 much and we broke up.. I recently slept with my ex and other fella until i found out that chlamydia was going about my hometown. So popped off 2 the doctors and got tested. A week later I gota phone call telling me that i had tested positive for chlamydia, totally mortified i got on2 the phone with the three blokes.. Two still havnt bothered to be tested and one has. He says his has come back negative and he has papers 2 prove it... He was the most recent i slept with without protection(Wat a screw up since hes a s***).. Is it possible that he is telling the truth and he doesn't have it?? And is it possible that my results were wrong??
Its driving me mad, im waiting on going to b tested again...

am new how do i ask a question