6 Months ago I got out of an abusive relationship.

I lost my virginity to this guy so I am 100% sure he gave me Chlamydia. I went to the OBGYN 2 weeks ago for my first pap smear and she asked if I wanted an STD test too and I agreed because knowing how deceiving my ex was I didn't trust him.

3 days ago I got a call saying I had Chlamydia and that I needed to start treatment. Now they told me to contact my ex and tell him, but I asked if they could anonymously call him to tell him one of his partners had Chlamydia and that he should get tested. They refused.

I am not joking when I say I am scared of him and fear for my safety. He knows where I live, work, go, etc. and fear him. I need to tell him because I don't want him to continue to infect people but I also don't want to contact him and would prefer if someone else does it anonymously.

PLEASE HELP!

You could always dial star sixty seven before typing in his phone number and that makes it so that he cant see who is calling. ex:*67-913-769-2954. You could ask one of your friends to tell him to go get checked out so he wont recognize your voice. He will never know that it is you that way. He wont have a clue who it is.

Thank you for this idea.

honestly this isvery spiteful but if he put hands on you and gave it to you and your in fear. let karma take its course and he can fend for himself.