i gave my ex boyfriend chlamydia and now he wont forgive me. We were together for 2 years then broke up in the summer. We had no contact for 6 weeks and i slept with someone else who i trusted completely because i thought me and my ex were truly over (he ended it with me). i then saw my ex again at halloween and we had sex. I recently got tested as things were starting to get good again between me and my ex and then the test came positive. Now he wont speak to me or answer my calls. Im so scared ive lost him for good and its breaking my heart. What do i do?

Hi Guest,

When did you get Chlamydia?  Did "someone else" have it?  Did he test positive?

I ask because you can carry Chlamydia for years without knowing.  It is called the silent std because often, especially in men, there are no symptoms.

In other words he could have had it and infected you

Trust is an important part of any relationship.  You and your ex need to reestablish that trust and it can be difficult.  At this point all you can do is try to speak to your ex or maybe get a mutual friend to intervene.

I would suggest you take the time to evaluate where this relationship is going.

Good luck.

wow…robinson.buckler..is the only Man who restore…relationship…He is the best..I must admit, this caster Robinson buckler is real. i Emailed Robinson.buckler when my boyfriend departed from me. but since my boyfriend came back I definitely believe Robinson.buckler @ yahoo. com } is real…

well . well well iguess you got the short end of the stick .youll just have to live with it .and next time tell your next partner you have chlamydia . i dont blame your boyfriend as a male myself i would have done the same thing