Me and my partner have been together for 7 years. Along these 7 years, me and my partner have been tested every single year for any STI's or whatever.

I recently was having some pain in my pelvic area. So I decided to go to an OB/GYN to see what it was about. At my appt., I than found out that I had ovarian cysts and that may be the cause of my pain. She additionally had me provide her a urine sample.

Within the same week, I received a call from her stating that I tested positive for Chlamydia.....Imagine my reaction to that.

Anyhow, I IMMEDIATELY called my partner, absolutely FURIOUSSSSSS. Of course, he than told me that he has never had sex with anyone outside of our relationship. At first, i doubted him. I figured that there must be something that he's just not telling me. Maybe he received oral or maybe he gave oral. But someway/somehow, He must've gotten it from someone because i know for a FACT that he's been my ONLY partner ALL MY LIFE.The worse thing I've EVER done with another human being is kiss them.  ( I hate to have to doubt my partner, but when put into a situation like this, you have no choice BUT to doubt them sadly =/ )

During this time, we did not have intercourse. A few days after me getting my result, he got tested for it and of course, it came back negative. A week or two later, I insisted that he be retested, the second test as well, came back negative. So it left him pointing the finger at me. Causing unnecessary tension between me and my partner. 

None of this makes since. Chlamydia, is a SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED INFECTION. There's NO way that I received this through kissing another person or a toilet seat. The only possible thing I can think of is the test being in error.  It is my intentions to get retested.