I went to the ob/gyn for a routine visit... they asked me if I wanted to take a gon/chlamydia test and so I said yes... I get a call 3-4 days later and she tells me I was positive for chlamydia...I ask my fiance and he eventually confesses that he had (oral sex) cheated on me 6mths prior. I've only had 1 other sex partner from 4 yrs ago... so I'm almost certain I'm not the one who contracted it first... However, to make the story even crazier, my fiance gets tested and it comes back negative not to mention he was tested 4mths ago for something unrelated.... so that means he's been tested 2x with negative results but mines came back positive... I confused to know I how contracted... He was the last one to have been w/ someone else... please help...

My recommendation would be to take a break from sexual activity so that you can get yourself well. Decide if you want to make new decisions about your choices so that you can take care of yourself better. These are experiences that are totally avoidable. You don't have to live with these types of stresses. Again, get healthy and decide what would be a better, happier way to live.