i think i got an std but i cant go to the doctor to have a check up for the fear that i might get laugh with what ill i had.i noticed this for about 1 year and 5 months.. can you help me what should i do?and how much is the medicines and how long will it take me to be cure?because i will be having my medical exam this coming month or next month.thank you.

You really can't know for sure nothing about the treatment or anything until you get examined - this seems to last so long that you really have to disregard all the fears and similar things, because the more time passes by, the more dangerous will the infection be, if it is an infection. It could be bacterial infection, in which case you will need antibiotics, or it could be HPV which can only be treated for its consequences - warts. But I didn't understand - who will laugh at you?

the doctors i think will laugh at me.. what should i do?how much is the medicines and how long will it take me to cure it?and does this ill can transfer to my baby?

NO, doctors will not laugh at you because you have - if you have any kind of disease! They have seen everything and if they even for a minute thought that diseases of any kind were funny the4y wouldn't be doctors, in the first place. So, that is the last thing you have to worry about.
More importantly - what have you noticed? What are your symptoms? I mean, maybe it's not STD at all, but you still need to have it checked up, especially if you have or are having a baby, because, yes, STDs can get transferred to a child. Please, think about you and your child and forget get the checkup - who cares what anyone might think, as long as you both are healthy.

at first 3 months i got icheness around my vaginal area and now it disappear.. but my baby now is 4 years old,how does STD can transmit her?

No, I completely misunderstood you - you can't transfer this kind of infection to a 4 year old child - i thought you were pregnant, because you said baby. If it's only itchiness that has now diapered, than you probably have just a yeast infection and that can be easily treated with yeast infection cream you can buy over-the-counter - and yeast infection is very very unlikely to transmit to your child. So, no, it won't transfer.

I can see where Nikols is Going with this but you are being very confusing with your question if you were pregnet it could be transfred. But if the fear of the std came after the child she cant cacth it now. The docters will not laugh at you this is a very serious matter they are professionals that would be against the law to humer about. Im not understanding you how long have you been having these symtoms? there is many diffrent things you could have for intences like a BV or Yeast Infection Or an STD but anyway you need to be Tested to Varify what the problem is. Because if you are sexually active you need to be having yearly check ups anyway because hun if you do have somthing and your leaveing it there your really puting yourself & anoyone else you have sex with in danger if those infections get bad enough they can ruin your reporduction system and also make you very ill. Go get test do Not worry about money you should be more worried about your well-being.. There is never a stupied reason to be tested for somthing like that.

yes the itchiness now has disappear, but there is a bad odor and a yellowish fluid flowing out on my vagina and now I am using a pantyliner.