I am 8 weeks pregnant, last week...7 days ago, i started to bleed, i went in and had the doctor check me, they also gave me an ultrasound ( 3 days into the bleeding), baby seems ok, but i just dont seem to stop bleeding. i have another doctor appt tomorrow afternoon, but am hoping to get a few answers in the main time, to help put my mind at ease. This will be my third child, if everything turn out ok. My regular cycle usually only lasts 4 days, that is why i am concerned about still bleeding.
if you know anything that could help please let me know
Thank you so much

i am the same i am 6 weeks and bleeding for 7 days went for scan baby looks ok,

Although this is my first pregnancy, I hope it helps just to say your not alone ..

fingers cross for you x

Some women do go through a sort of 'imitation menustration' (I'm not sure of it's real name) whilst they are pregnant. I've read some reports of women having their regular 'period' all through pregnancy, then given birth to a normal, healthy baby.
(It's not actually a period though, because it's not the lining of your uterus being shed. It has another name, but I can't find it.)

The important thing is to NOT WORRY or stress because this can make it worse for bubs. Try to stay as calm and relaxed as possible, even do some quiet activities such as reading or watching tv to keep your mind off it.

But keep in touch with your doctor. Let them know it's worrying you, and that the bleeding hasn't stopped yet.
If they say everything is ok, then remember, they are trained to know about these things. Try not to stress, and keep them updated especially until the bleeding stops.
If you're not sure, you can get a second opinion, and even tell them you want another ultrasound just to be sure.

Good luck to both of you, I hope your babies are healthy and happy =)

i have been beleding for 5 days and 7 weeks pregnant. Did you get any good reasonings from your doc visit? Appreciate any info you might have, doc say its fine but it doesnt feel fine.

Was your bleeding heavy like a menstrual with some clotting? I didnt have a cycle for 7 months before IVF...my lining was really thick & body took very well to meds so they went ahead & did 5 day blast transfer. I have been bleeding for 8 days now just like an irregular period. Hcg number first was 37.9 second was 53 third 71 awaiting next number tomorrow/ ultrasound. Still have pregnancy symtoms....anyine else happened like this or know if I could still be preg? Thanks