Okay,
Im pregnant and im 15 yrs old, my mom says she will force my to have a n abortion.
Or ill have tomove out of her house, my aunt offers me a place to stay and offers me help,
Can i move ion with her without my moms permission?

whateverr you do don abort yesss u ca infact move on im 16 years old and i moved out with my cousin its ur decision in life and abortion is not they way to go ! trust me ur but oh well

i understand where you are coming from. i moved out of my adopted home at 18 because i was sexually active and ended up pregnant. you can move in with your ant with out your moms permission because she said that she would kick you if you didn't abort the baby. witch is a good thing because if you look up abortion you will see how cruel it is to the baby and it will change your thought of abortion real quick. i hope what i told you will help. good luck to you. oh yea and just to let you know there is a lot of help out there for mothers that cant do it on there own.

by the way there is a web sight that i know that will tell you about abortions and that is ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed i hope this web sight helps you.

My advice would be think for yourself sweetheart....don't let anyone choose for you, only you can make the decision to terminate or not....and when all is calmer with your mum have a chat with her, she is probably just as scared knowin that 'her' little baby is havin a baby of her own.....I was 16 when i had my 1st child hun and it was damn hard work, i missed out on all the things i should have been doin, like goin out with friends, havin boyfriends, leavin school an goin on holidays/ seein the world which all that my mates were doin and i got left behind because i was a mum at a young age.....i am now 32 and my 1st born is now 15yrs old and im tryin 2 let him learn by my mistakes and want him goin and seein the world b4 he settles down and has babies and i'll be startin college this september as i couldnt be bothered when i was at school and now i'm payin for that as i cant get a good enough job......i am not tryin to put you off, i am just tellin you my experiance as like i said earlier it is your choice hun.....i wish you the best of luck for you and ur family xx

if u want the low down on abortion youtube the silent scream. U will never b the same again after watching it

Im sorry to hear that your mom isnt being supportive. I understand why parents freak but you have to choose what is best for you. weigh out all the options: abortion, keep, but dont forget adoption. If youre not ready to be a parent and take on all the responsibilities of a child, my opinion is to adopt not abort! Theres people who cant conceive and want a child. Google your state adoption programs or i can refer some that Ive used...... best of luck. remember its your choice. not moms. if you want to move in with you aunt, thats really nice of her to offer so i'd take her up on it. Start preparing for your future so you can moe out of your aunts one day and have your own place. xoxo