Hi i am 18 years old and my partner and i have decited that we want to have a baby. So I have done the ovulation calander and everything and i just finished ovulating for this month. So my question is because of my age and stuff how long do you think it will take before i fall pregnant. I know its stupid asking coz i know that it might take years. But someone told me that ill fall pregnant really quick because of my age and coz of that im the most fertil ill ever be in my life. I am sorry for asking this stupid question but i can rearly see my doctoer and live in a house full of males so i have no one to ask :/.. I really do hope you guys can help. Thank you :-D

Hi! That's not a stupid question at all. It's really great that you've decided to become a mother at that young age. Well, it is "that young" for our "modern" times but biologically it is the perfect time. My cousin is your age and in April she'll give birth to her second baby boy :-) If you're both willing to have children, if you're both healthy you should conceive easily. Good luck.

Hi and thank you for replying. Yes i know that 18 is a bit young to become a mother. But my patner and i know that having and rasing a child is a huge responsablity. My mother also knows and is very happy for us. I cant wait until the day i become a mother and i also cant wait to be pregnant. I hope it does happen soon. Thank you very much for helping me out xox

Yes, I can't wait until the day I become a mother too. I hope that will happen this or next year, I'm planing it too :-D It is also easier to have and raise your children when you're younger, you have more energy. And your children will have young parents which is quite cool. My parents were quite young when they got me :-D Take care.