Can You Have An Std Without Having Sex

I suppose it's possible but unlikely. Some people can be born with std's and not know it or get them at time they were not with you and not know it.

CAN U GET ANY STI OR STD FROM JACKIN Off ?

No you cant get a STI from masturbating.

Let's modify that response, shall we?

If you're just using your washed hand, and no dirty or used sex toys or unclean practices (anal, toys, public washrooms,etc), then NO you won't develop an STD from just masturbation.

However, you might rub yourself raw, or get an infection from something like a cut or untreated abrasion.

But the basic answer to your simple question, is NO, you can't.

I masturbated a few days ago, now I have little lighter bits of lighter skin, no bigger than a millimeter on the underside of my penis. What is it?

well ive got somewhat the same thing. they are like little whitISH bumps on MAINLY the lower-left/underside of my penis. doesnt itch or anything, im thinking maybe its hair folicles but i dont know. i would take a pic but that would be wierd lol XD

Yes you can get STI's from things other than sexual intercourse, although it is extremely rare. Long passionate kissing can transfer an STI if you both have sores in your mouth, as well as blood to blood contact. I'm sure there are other ways as well that you can get an STI by not having sex, but here are a couple.

Hope this was helpful.

I have little white spots on the under side of my penis and they look like pimples but they won't go away, what might it be?

K I have all these little bumps on my penis and balls but I never have had sex or even got close to it so what might they be or is it an STD some how

why do i have white gel coming out of my vagina

ok i have the bumps too

went to the doctors and apparently its to do with the hair folocules thing :L

but i think its called fordyce condition

look it up

9 out of 10 men have the's spots on there penis and balls at some poit in there life. ,there is nothing wrong with them, it is also possible for women to get them above there clit and iva side

well i had a masturbation session today and then my penis started irratating me for a bit and then i put water on it and then it felt a bit better why is that do i have an STD ?

so i have a brownish oval shaped dot on the top of my penis, and i have no idea what it is, could it be a std?