i had sex with a guy lyk a month ago and now i have really bad itching and my left labia is swollen like with a bump and is very painful idk wat it could be but my discharge is like a light green i need help; like asap please ! ! !

When you are sexually active, you are more likely to have a yeast infection, UTI etc. ! I would really like you to go and get tested for an STD at your local STD Clinic! It sounds like Gonorehea to me! So this is treatable with antibiotics, so please get checked out OK? And please let me know OK? Good luck and health!

i think that's what it might b kuz this didn't happen until slept with him but the bump only hurts when i touch it and i'm really scared bcuz i slept wit my bf kinda unprotected

When you mention "a bump" where is this bump? If it is in the inside of your vagina, right next to the opening! I would say that this is a Bartholin Cyst! Is this bump in this area!

it is lyk on the left wall on the inside and it's got 3 more with it it don't itch all the time but when it does it's very hard not to scratch do you have any ideals what it could be

TOTALLY!!!! I still want you to get checked out AFTER seeing your doctor though!

Inside the opening of our vaginas is a gland called the Bartholin Gland! Think of it as a big pore! When we are sexually active, or are "lubricated" with ejaculate, our own ejaculant, or lubricant the gland can become plugged - just like a pustule of acne! It usually drains on it's own, but sometimes it is SO clogged that it grows and grows. I had one that was the size of a grapefruit!!!! It was hell! It can be so unbearable that you can't sit or walk! The only way of getting rid of this is either by gently pressing on it while you are in a very warm bath, with just 3 Cups of Epsom Salts in it! Gently press around the boil and see if anything comes out - usually green smelly puss! SORRY for the WTMI!!!!! Cleanse the area after with a shower and a non scented non soap cleanser - there is antibacterial face washes in a pharmacy - used for cleansing wounds etc. Use that and wear cotton underwear and a pantyliner for any drainage!

NOW if none of this works and you still have puss and pain, I want you to go see a gynecologist! Because they might need to drain it and put you on antibiotics! NOW for the bad part IF this isn't a Bartholin Cyst, then you definitely have an STD!!! So please get checked out ASAP! As both can get corrected and healed with anitbiotics! I wish you good luck and health! Sorry for being so graphic!

it's never happened b4 an i'm afraid if it is a std den it got past on to my bf we had sex unprotected until b4 he nutted an den he put one on i jus really dnt kno kuz it's not painful until i pee or wipe..i'm really worried i need to go get tested jus to b safe but i'm really scared of the results an wat is the signs of gonorrhea

Hi hon! IF he was your only partner, it was HE that past the STD on to you!!! IF it is an STD - which I'm pretty sure it is!

Below are the symptoms of Gonorrhea!

http://www.cdc.gov/std/Gonorrhea/STDFact-gonorrhea.htm#symptoms

Of ALL the STD's Out there right now, Gonorrhea is the most easily cured - with antibiotics!

I know you are scared honey, but lets rule out the bartholin Cyst first OK? And also - hopefully IF it is an STD it will be Gonorrhea, and this will be a good learning experience for you NEVER to have unprotected sex again right?!!! So good luck honey and please let me know how you make out OK?

well to update u like during that time i got a uti which triggered genital herpes to show up so that is what i have an i will never have unprotected sex again unless it's with the guy i love an married to who accepts it

Hi honey! Thankyou for letting me know, BUT what you need to know is that genital herpes is ONLY brought on by unprotected sex - it is an STD! It isn't from UTI! So you ALWAYS and For EVER have to use protection! IF you don't you WILL pass it on to your partner! Also when you have a baby, your baby will have to be protected from the birth - because it can be passed on to your baby! RU positive that it is Herpes and not Gonorrhea!? It sure sounds more like Gono!

yeah the dr ran a blood test kuz i had a cluster of ulcers on my thighs