Hi, I am new to this board. Sorry if this is a little long, but I just needed to share my story. I needed somewhere to vent my frustration. I am currently 15 days late for my period. Took a few HPT's myself, all were negative. I went to my family doctor on the 24th (9 days late) and had a blood test done which came back negative. At that point I put the whole pregnancy thing out of my mind. I went to my gyno to make sure that everything was ok on Thursday (12 days late). They took a urine test. the nurse came in and told myself and my husband it was negative, and discussed what my symptoms were. After she left, I could hear her and the nurse that actually performed my test talking. The nurse who did my test was saying "But it was postitive, I showed it to 3 other nurses" to which the other nurse responded "You are seeing things. It is clearly negative". So I said to my husband, could they be talking about me? I figured I would find out when my doctor came in. Well, she also told me the test was negative, and discussed what else could be wrong. She did not examine me, and told me to take another test in a week or so if I still don't get AF. I got dressed, and went out to the nurses station for my chart. At this point, my doctor starts questioning me again. She asks if I have been nauseous or vomiting, I told her yes, not vomiting, but I get occasional bouts of nausea and have had quite a few dizzy spells. She tells me "I think you are pregnant. Take these prenatal vitamins and retest in a week". I don't know what to say to her! Then the nurse who performed my test tells me "Your results were definetly positive, but went away after a few minutes. This means it is very early, and we will see you back in a few weeks". So now, I donn't know what to think. I took another HPT the next morning, which came back negative again (my husband told me to listen to the doctor and retest in a week). I have had continued dizzy/light headed feelings, fluttering in my stomach on anf off, and at elast once a day I feel like my period could be coming, but it doesn't. I also have very noticeable blue veins in my breasts, and about once a day I have been having a pretty heavy, clear discharge. Any thoughts? Anyone have a similar experience? The "waiting to see what happens" is driving me crazy! Thanks to anyone who responds!

I just wrote a previous post. I took in total four pregnancy tests all negative one a docs office. Two weeks later I take another one and bang I'm pregnant. I had symptoms such as nauseated feeling, dizziness, etc... I forgot about it - or tried to, however was worried why my body was acting a certain way if I wasn't pregnant. I would hold to your belief that you are and keep testing. I do not know what it is like where you live but here you have to have a positve urine test to have a blood test or you pay dearly. However, blood tests can pick up hormones that urine can't. Hope this helps.

Hi I am going throught the exact same thing.. I have taken two pregnancy test both were negative:( but I have had nausea without vomiting and dizzy spells. I am now 2 weeks late and am very frustrated cause I feel pregnant but I am tired of the dissapointment in testing. I figured since I am already 2 weeks late and I took my last test when I was 12 days late that I am not but that post gives me hope. But I am still worried. and frustrated. %-)