I was suppose to start my period on the 11 of nov, didnt start took hpt and it was positive, had blood test on the 13th it was negative. I had light spotting on the 13th, but still no period. I took another hpt and it was negative? Could I have ovulated later and the spotting was implantation bleeding, and its just to early to pick up on a pregnancy test?

It is possible to get a false positive on a pregnancy test though it doesn't happen often. Blood tests are more sensitive but you still need a certain amount of the preg hormone for it to be positive. You could be pregnant just wait a few day and take another test but if your period still doesn't turn up it may pay to speak with your doctor.

my period was due 9/11 and is now 11 days late. At time i was due i had clear white discharge. Have symptoms of pregnancy but 3 tests had said negative. So confused went to gp but no help really. breast are so tender feeling sick and period like cramps but still no period. is it possible that a test can be wrong please help. thanks in advance