I usually start my period bt the 24th of the end of the month and the 4th of the next month... So with that being said my last period started on march 29th.. lasted about a week into april... its now may tenth and i havent had a period!!! i am never more than a week late... i have took a pregancy test everyday and it has been negative.  I am almost 2 weeks late so if i was prego would it not show?? I feel bloated.. i start to cramp but nothing ever comes????? my boobs are not sore and i havent gained anymore weight than the usual i dont think... Somebody plz help me out, i am not wanting to be prego right now and i am hoping that this HAS HAPPENed  to someone else and they ended up not pregnant!!!!

i am having the same problem but i sorry to say i dont have any answers for you. everything ive looked up and after talking to people point to pregnant but the signs of period and pregnancy are too similar to tell. i want answers too!!!