hiii...i got my period a week late..i was suppose 2 get it december 28th but got it jan. 3rd..i took 2 home pregnancy test and they both were a faint positive but now im confused..at first when i started to bleed it was light pink with alot of brown discharge but now its not exactly like that so i dont know what to think..can someone please help me!!!i was thinking it would be implatation bleeding but then i thought about it and i had sexual intercourse on december 9,10 and 11 and that was during my ovulation time but doesnt implatation bleeding come like 12 days after ovulation??i just wonder why the pregnancy tests came out with a faint positive..oh and another question does the prenatal vitamens help you to conceive or no???PLEASE help i would appreciate it!!!THANKS!!!PLEASE EMAIL ME AND GIVE ME ADVICE...MY EMAIL IS "REBELBABYGRL561"its at aol k thanks

Hi. I don't know if I will be of any help but I spotted both times I got pregnant. light pink and brownish. It was right around the time my period would normally be due, so about 2 weeks after ovulation. Also I took 3 pregnancy tests before I got a really good dark line. Mine were faint too.

i have a problem close to yours. so your period was all the time pink or brown? not heavly bleeding?

Prenatal vitamins don't help you conceive. They prepare your body in case you become pregnant. Giving your body the proper enviorment to recieve a child, all the vitamins you body needs to preform at its best but are not a subsitute to the vitamins you get out of fruits and veggis, they merly help, and make a happy nutriant home if baby does come.

okay, so mine i need help to i had sex he went in pulled out then cumed so he precam in me . my period was suppose to be on the 25th of march but i Had sometype of period on the 3rd.
i took a preg test it said negative i took two. on the 3rd.
is there a possive way i could be pregnant after this so called period is over with?