Hi, im new here, and this has probably been posted before, so im really sorry bout that, but ive just had unprotected sex for the first time and it was on the first day after my period had finished, and im worried whether i could get pregnant or not.

Any advice is so much appreciated!!!
thank you!
falling rain

Hi, there is a chance you can fall pregnant if he ejaculated in you, Have you considered a pregnancy test. You can purchase from local chemist. However if he didnt ejaculate in you then i believe you dont have much to worry about. "safe is the best sex". Hope it helps.

thank u sooooooooo much, this might sound really dumb but how do u know if he's had an orgasm?! cos it was my first time having sex and i have NO idea!

while it is possible for a man to have a dry orgasm, chances are that a man needs to ejacualte to orgasm. And as ur asking this question: Ejaculation is the ejecting of semen from the penis.

Will having uprotected sex get me pregnant a day after i finish my periods

yes it can, especially if you are young, have short or irregular periods

me and my boyfriend also had sex the day after my period ended and im worried i could be pregnant. this was just a few days ago. how soon would a pregnancy test be accurate? do i need to wait until i miss my period?

You can take a home pregnancy test the day your period is due.

can u get pregnant after having unprotected sex, when ur period has ended a day before u did it n he didn't ejaculate inside of u n he was far away from ejaculating?. Also can u take the pregnancy test early before waiting for ur next period, like right after or the next day that u did it? or if u can take the pregnancy test early how accurate would it be?

hi i been on the pill for a year now an me an my bf had sex a day after my period an i was still on the sugar pills at that time can i get pregnant ...[/list]

Hi I been on the pill for a year an me an my bf had unprotected sex 4 times a day after my period an i was still taking the sugar pills at that time an he ejaculated in me all 4 times can i get pregnant..

thank you
jessica_20

Okay me and my b/f had sex on the 16th of Feb and I was to start my period on the 18th well I got it a day early on the 17th. Okay now moving ahead. The day after my period which was on the 23rd we had sex again. Okay I am one of the few that has slight cramping when I ovulate and I felt that on the 25th which was this past monday. Monday night leading into tues we had sex at least 3 times and he ejaculated inside all three times, now here is my question is it possible that having sex can:
A. Make you start your period early?
B. Make you ovulate early?
I am just curious b/c this has happened before where I had sex a day or two before my period and I came on the next day. Any help would be appreciated and thank you for reading my post.

I had protected sex ejaculated i didnt notice any leaks or tears in the condom. The next day she saying she feels funny. a few days before she has been throwing up what not. Had sex on the 20th of the month her period was supposed to start the next day. She took a test 4to 5 days later and it says it positive. everyday after this she has been having bad cramps so bad she cant move with back pain. Its only been a total of 9 days all together. she says she had 2 miscarriges already. she has never felt pain like this before. she is to mad to go to the docs whats is going on ?

omfg same thing with me too... i'm soo freaking stress out over this!!
it's been almost 2 weeks ever since...and couple days ago i was peeing liek crazy!!
is this signs of pregnancy??!!!??!
this is f*****g scaring the sh*t out of me!
and i ask him if he did enject anythign in he said no but i'm soo not sure cuss i'm still hella worry!! btw how do u know when he inject it in? do u feel it or what??

oh and btw right after loosing my virginity i feel liek my bladder's gonna explode and kept peeing often, is that supposed to happen??!!

I will tell you this. I had safe sex the day before her period was going to start. she feels funny the next day,5 days later a positive HPT. So i dont know if that is saying anything for you all or not. I really find it hard to believe. SHe has some of the sighs like morning sickness( witch has started early) 2(no period) 3(really bad cramping)4(back pain)5(spotting and blood clotting) all this happend with with no period on 21 may to about 3 days ago this situation i have never seen? and she has had 2 miscarriages already. I dont know if this giving you any ideas