I'm 15, I had unprotected sex on a Friday...a week before my period was about to start...he said he precame a little in me, but he pulled out before he ejaculated...am I pregnant?????????????? I NEED TO KNOW NOW!!!!!

Umm no just wear a condom

i dont fully have same problem but for the last couple months i have been nauseated here and there sensitive to smells having my menstrual cycles every month so far have puked about four times in last couple months had a two day period sometime last month i look like im pregnant and every one thinks so to i eat like crazy and when i have to pee i have to go NOW i bought some grocerys the other day, mowed down on the whole loaf of bread after bought it along with two cans of chilli 8 in of store bought sub sandwhich and some lol i took pregnancy test 2 1/2 months back n peed on it didnt wait or follow directions just looked at it negative through it away recently took two took one sometime before midnight and was a very faint positive waited til 6 that morning and same thing then next went to small town hospital and they took my blood and my pee n they were so judgmental and putting on a mask being fake as all hell f****ing pukes but came told me they did test an was negative i have bladder infect.( which how would they know when they were just doing pregnancy test on my pee) an not only that before they even ran the tests they said they have to send blood  to kootenai medical so id have to go there  to get those test results cause didnt have equipment in there small town hospital im confused a lil stressed i know you can have period couple months throughout pregnancy sh*t i know people who have had theirs through the whole thing its normal for some women to and some not its been 2 days since taken test so gunna take another one who knows just would like some enlightenment n some light shed on my situation on if i am or not from like actual licensed doctors n women that have had experince with what im experiencing so please tell me something someone