I want to have sex with my brothers gf.They broke up two weeks ago,and will not get together again.He is 22 and she is 17.And I am 15,and I think I love her.I know she will have sex with me,she have masturbated me a lot of times the last weeks,she even gave me oralsex earlier today.

What shall I do???

Health Guru
Just ask her but if she says yes use a condom

TNX,, I did,and we went the whole way. Without condoms, says she is using pills. That was awesome:)))

Health Guru
That was very stupid what about the fact she could have an STD that's why you should always use a condom!

She was a virgin when they had sex first time,and my brother haven't any STD.And she says he is the only boy she have had sex with,exept me,then I must trust his and hers words for that! I can't use condom then, that is the same as I call her a liar.Thay is the way I feel it.But I shall use condom from now.You have a good point:)

Your brothers ex girlfriend?
Who the f**k do you think you are!!!
You're 15 years old she is older, more experinced than you and don't forget your family are expected to be by your side, sex isn't even legal at your age
Immature little penis.

I fill 16 in may, and in Norway is it legal to have sex when you are 16. But I must admit there is a "moral" question if our relation can be more than a moment of love.But who are you to tell us who to love? That's up to us!