I was at a party and me and this girl were having protected sex and then we tried anal but didn't have any lube so we tried it for like 15/20 seconds and i pulled out and i saw the condom was ripped I also noticed there was something small on the tip (think it was poo) Is this anything to be worried about? should I be worried about infections? what am i at risk to? I've been down the hospital and done a blood and urine test but they said it would take two weeks to have the results, am i gonna be ok? because i've been stressed out so much because of this and sometimes theres a slight tingle in my penis but that could be me getting nervous and paranoid.
Thanks

It's good that you were using a condom, but for anal, you must use lube. You now know the reason why.

You will probably not have any problems as a result of this one instance.... and the fact that you were only engaged in it for 15-20 seconds limits your exposure.

The hospital tests you've started will almost certainly clear you, but should you feel lower back pain (ache) within a day or so of the contact...that's a sign of a UT tract infection.

Most likely, you're fine.

relax. Wait for the tests.

And next time, carry condoms PLUS water based lube. (You never want to use oil-based lube or vasolene with a condom or anything made of laytex.... it will weaking the condom instantly and fail...rip..tear... leak, whatever.

Good luck.

if you washed yourself after you have nothing to be worried about (assuming she was clean to begin with) if she was then your fine. I have had anal sex with pleanty of women unprotected and have yet to catch anything from it, i do always make it a habit to shower afterwards and wash my penis very well.

STI's (sexually transmitted infections) are generally considered to be more easily contracted by women (from men) than vice-versa. Usually the infection enters the bloodstream via the small opening in the tip of the penis, where it can penetrate the thin tissue. This is something to keep in mind, and hopefully will help you feel at ease! I think you are ok this time, but getting tested periodically if you are sexually active is always a good idea.