my wife and i were having sex the other night, december 10th, and as i was about to ejaculate i pulled out took off the condom, threw it on the ground and she then swallowed my semen, then as i picked the condm up off of the floor i noticed it had some semen on it, so i took it off with my finger and i let her suck it off of my fingers. about five minutes later i put on another condom but i had to use the same hand to put it on that the the semen was previously on. so i wanted to know if since she sucked it off were the sperm cells killed? or could she stll get pregnant?
Also, she has noticed brown vaginal discharge tonight, december 13th. alo she experinced her period during the first week of this month, between the 2nd through the 4th.

theres no way she can get pregnant by swallowing it.

it has to be through intercourse

i kno that but i just wanted to know if since we had sex again was it all possible fr the sperm cells that were on my hand already to still be alive long enough to go on the newcondom i put on that i used to have sex with her.