I am a 43 year old man. My mother left me when I was 3 years old. She come back into my life when I was about 9 years old. When she was gone she re-married and had 2 boys who are my brothers and I do care about. My issue she has really never been a mother to me and has always treated me different than them. I want to let her know how I feel. This is weighing heavy on my mind to were it upsets me to the point of tears. I am not surer what to do. Please help me find a way to ease my pain. Thank you.

hey there I am terribly sorry to hear about what you are going through. What was your dad like do you think she treats you differently because you are from him? That is no reason to do so but its a possibility. I would deffinatly tslk to her about it. Have you ever mentioned anything to your brothers about this?