I want to know if anyone has had any type of injections after the surgery. I still feel like Im carrying 800lbs on my shoulders after 2 surgeries in a 3mos time frame. I am now 7mos after the 1st surgery c5 c6 and then another c7 been 4mos, thanks

Hello, Beth8588!  Could I get some clarification from you?  What type of surgeries have you had done on your spine?  I presume the surgeries were on your C-5, C-6, and C-7 of your cervical vertebrae?  Have you been given steroid injections for inflammation?  It would be nice to hear about what was wrong with your cervical vertebrae and what the surgeons did to repair them.  Has anyone else have injections after cervical surgery?  What type of injections were they?  Beth8588, where does the doctor put the injections?  The pressure you feel must be from the nerves coming from your cervical vertebrae.  As they heal, the discomfort should subside.  Good luck!

I had ACDF, Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion (ACDF) w/ bone graft/fusion. I haven't had any injections yet but this is what he wants to try this wk when I go back, just don't want to do it if this won't help.I am not sure where the injections will go. I am just wanting to get back to work as a customer svc rep and I find it hard to sit at a pc for any length of time, can only read like 5-6pgs before the pain starts and peeling potatoes is a chore as well, just so over this not being able to do everyday task w/o pain.