Hay thr well I do not have a personal vibrater because I am 14 and I just can't go and buy one with my parents knowing and yeah. And I have tryed bananas and everything and I have no vibrating tooth brush and I can't buy one. So how could I mold one like a penis to shape. Got any molds? Well thanks for your answers ;) :)

Hey I am 13 and I figured out how to make one of those strap things a girl can ware so she has a penis out of duct tape and for the penis I took an old lipstick/lipgloss container that was fairly big and was perfect my my ... and wrapped it in duct tape and gradually thicked the duct tape and it does not hurt it kinda has a "rubbery" feeling like a penis I love it but you could also try marker or if you just need a sensation use a jet in a tub or your shower head and it will feel like magic!!

Wow. I never thought I'd see someone I know on here haha. I'll do all the work for you,Rylee;)