I dont wanna buy one, coz i dont want my parents to know, i dont hav an electric toothbrush, and i hav tried in the shower, but i cant be in the shower wenever, ne1 no an easy way to make a vibrator from stuff around the house????????

Supporter
you can buy a vibrating toothbrush at the dollar store they also sell regular vibrators at walgreens and rite aid you can also use a back massager

Mobile phone on vibrate?

The cell phone on vibrate works well if you have the edge kinda wedged there and you sit on a pillow/blankets(: Lean into it!

um r u on rite now? cus i can answer you!

yeah um you can get like you know those electric foot massagers and take the vibrator out and put it on your clit and just kinda like hump it!

I have tried electric toothbrushe's , teddy bears, pillows what else can I use without my parents knowing ? 

you can go to the store and buy one of those vibrating child toys and take the vibrator out of it and then wrap it up with saran wrap or drill a hole in a plastick egg and put it in there make shure you bring the sting thriugh it though i have two vibrating turtles works great 

I use Teddy's if you put them on then pull your trousers up then really hump it u will get a orgasm in 5 mins

You can get a toothbrush and putt it in a cucumber that's what I heard it works

Just use a mobile phone on vibrate.

buy two hex bug toys, and a cylindrical toothbrush case, put some tissues in the toothbrush case around the hexbugs to muffle the sound, turn on the hexbugs, and viola! a vibrator!

Use a drum stick

I think mobile phn is noo good...coz its too slow...

Get a pillow and put it between your legs and wrap your legs around the pillow and hunch it