I want to use a strap on. On my guy, just wondering has anyone done this to theres and did they find it enjoyable ? plan IS I wank him at the same time. thank you.

Sounds great. I can only dream about my wife doing that to me.

Ask her lol and GO buy one, leave at side of the bed and give her a ;-)... then GO with flow. im sure it will be fine. my guys a turned on beast lol X Good luck let me know IF you do it !! and main thing IS enjoy

I've used a strap on with a woman vaginally but not with a bloke. For me it didn't feel physically great but I loved giving her pleasure and enjoyed it at a psychological level. I imagine all the normal precautions for starting with anal sex would apply. Take it slowly, lots of lube, fingers first befire moving to something bigger, lots of foreplay so he is aroused and relaxed etc. It's also important to remember that you can't feel anything with a dildo like a man can with his penis so you could accidentally go too hard. You need to be aware of what you are doing so you don't hurt him. I'm sure he'll love it.

The prostate is inside the anal cavity. This is the G-spot for men. but many think it's a gay thing. start out with a finger, find the right spot, and I'm sure he will think about it. It is mentally hard to relax at first, and forcing something through the sphincter muscle can be very painful . If you cause him pain on the first a temp he may not want to try it again. And strap on's are usually fairly large. Start small, maybe even a small one with batteries that vibrates. If he is willing to try, you will know you hit the right spot, and it will make his orgasm much more intense.