I'm 15 and would like to know the best ways to masturbate without a vibrator or dildo.

The 'best' way depends on your body and its own particular responses. What you do may depend on whether retention of an intact hymen is important to you. You have two pleasure centres: your clitoris and your brain. Your g-spot can also produce great sensations, and is often incorporated by those whose orgasm produce vaginal gushing or urethral squirting.

The only known function of your clitoris is pleasure, so concentrate on that, but don't ignore other areas such as your breasts and your inter-labia area. Ensure you are relaxed and well lubricated. Be guided by what feels best to your touch, and vary speed and pressure, and note the different sensations.

Massage your clitoris with your finger or fingers. The size of your clitoris (at least the exposed part - much is hidden) will determine how you do it, but rubbing, pressing and rolling are things you can try. If your clit is too sensitive for direct contact, indirect stimulation may be needed. On the other hand, you may be able to roll the hood back and expose (and manipulate) the glans. Dipping your finger in your vagina (careful if you want to keep your hymen) you can re-lubricate, but you can also massage your g-spot. All the time concentrating on the sensations.

Hope this helps as a start. If you want more help on this, please ask me.

For squirting you will have to relax and stimulate your body continuously. Try start with slowly rubbing and slight pinch on your nipple. Then move your hands down south rub both sides of your virginal muscles. Deep your middle finger into your virginal to obtain some natural lube and start rubbing your clit.

Afterwards, slide one finger into your virginal and bend your finger upwards to feel you g-spot. moved your finger clockwise for few rounds then put 2fingers into your virginal and bent upwards.Moved in and out and also used your another hand to rub your clit continuously.

Do this with yourself lying down and both legs bend upwards.. :)

Use a beaded necklace like the ones from mardi-gras. 

Put your finger inside the vagina and move it back and fourth slow or fast depending on what feeling you like

heii u can masturbate yourself with a hairbrush it's a really good feeling

yhh you'r right ;)

OK of you say so I'll try

I use a toothbrush

Ya I use electric and it really makes me moan

You should take an elle18 nailpolish which is round to masturbate

How do u do that like in what way

That would be sore

HOw do I use this them??

I use the un used tooth brush