I want to know how to make a dildo out of a tampon and how to make me have an orgasm

Health Guru
Simple answer a tampon would be to small try a hair brush handle

You could put one inside a condom.
The best way to get an orgasm is playing with your clit.

I am doing this right now, since I'm thirteen and just discovered my g spot and I can't get my hands on a dildo.Or a condom. I took some tin foil and formed it into a shape I liked, You can even make It look like a penis, And I wrapped it in scotch tape to cover the loose ends and then took duct tape and covered it with that. I haven't tried it yet though. Be safe, have fun and good luck!!!

Health Guru
hi gracie, I would be extremely careful with that if your going to insert it into your vagina as any slight rough edge could cut or scratch your vagina wall and not only that its going to be covered in all kinds of germs and bacteria that's going to get transferred inside you. I would suggest for you to get a hair brush with a round hard plastic handle and use as you can sterilize that in boiling water before use but let it cool first though.

just... used a condom and filled it up with flour. sealed it and... perfect! real penises still better tho

1: Never use food. Lotsa bacteria that I doubt you want down there. 2: A Sharpie or highlighter works well. I find a Sharpie too small, tho. 3: Try wrapping up some tampons in clingwrap.