I am 14 and I want to know a trick to make a free fake vagina, not the towel trick or anything the requires a condun PLEASE help me

Have u tried using a rubber glove with lube?

That's the towel trick with no towel

That's the towel trick with no towel and I can't do it cuz i don't have the gloves

Papertowel/tolietpaper roll with lube inside.

what kind of lube do you think i should use

You can use lotion if you want some people like using olive oil or cooking oil but that stains clothes and is harder to wash off..... some people use saliva the best thing to do is just go to a walmart or pharmacy and buy some lube...be careful with using a paper towel or toilet paper roll as they can be rough and not slipery you can try puting a plastic sandwich bag like a ziplock in the tube the adding lube to that..... that would be more comfortable.... but remember not all penises r the same size depending on how big around your penis is a roll may be too wide and not offer much feeling. Also remember a papertowel roll is a little wider than a toiletpaper roll....hope this helps some

K, thx I'll try that

Make a homemade fleshlight:

Materials:

Cylinder container( cup, Pringles can, etc. Just make sure it's large enough to fit sponges in.

2 Sponges( other soft object if you don't have sponge)
Plastic bag/ rubber glove( latex recommended)

Lube
Instructions:

Put glove/bag between sponges.

Put sponges in the cup and wrap bag/glove around the rim of cup(possibly use tape if using bag to secure)

Put lube in.

Enjoy.

Yes it didn't work

doesn't fit inside lol

can't fit inside lol

can't fit inside lol

Why not just use a real vagina??

Make sure that you soak the sponges with warm (not hot!) water so that they are body temp 98.6ish