Im 17 years old nd my height is 5'9"...I want tom gain another 2-3 inches nd put on weight also as I'm very skinny..only 45 kgs

Celebrity

Hey Rajat. 

You will probably grow another inch, two or three. The growth process in males tend to last a bit longer (up to 21-24 years) comparing to women (about 19 years).

Now regarding gaining weight - this has a lot to do with the type of your body - if you are ectomorph (characterized by long and thin muscles/limbs and low fat storage; usually referred to as slim) you will have a hard time gaining both weight, fat and muscles. However, it is not impssible.

For gaining muscle mass - lots of meat - but lean meat (chicken, turkey breasts, fish...), veggies, even protein shakes -1x daily); at least 3-6 meals a day. The more teh better, but this of course depends on how convenient this is for you...   Also, work more on lifting weights and less on cardio workout (jogging..), although you shouldnt' avoid cardio completely. But diet is your number one in achieving your goal.    

Good luck! 

let me know if you have any questions.