1. how to improve my weight?
I am 170c.m height and 23 year old male guy but am having my body weight only 50k.g. last 3 years am in the same height and weight. the non proportionate body make me a inferiority guy and its leads to a strong dipression.how can i improve my body weight. til now ...

You are young and you have enough time to improve your body and your positive thinking. But if you want to do it faster than the first step is to join the gym. Find some local gym and start with supervised trainings. Then talk to your trainer and adjust your diet. Maybe you will need to add some supplements to your regular diet. You will probably be advised to take a lot of proteins which you can find in red meat.

And don't expect a miracle over night! You need to set goals and go slowly towards them. After accomplishing one set another one and so on. Your trainer is going to tell you the same.

And working out is going to help you to build up not only your body but your self-esteem as well. Exercising is good for positive thinking and you will not be thinking about depression any more. And one more thing, girls like when you take care of yourself so start working on your body and everything else will be just fine.

if your from mumbai u can call me up on 8767140865.

thnak u

I want to increase my body weight

my hieght is 166cm and my body weight is 45 so how do i icrease my body weight and also give me some food tips

Ur Weight incrse/not?I want also a tip.

hello if you want to loose weight

what type of suppliments are?
i joins Gym a month back but i grow a little slow

i am 18 years ols and i am 185cm and i weight 76 kilos...3 weeks ago i was 69 kilos...then i started gym and i took 4 really amazing suppliments and they gave the want to eat...1)Masstech protein by Muschletech...2)Celltech by Mushletech...3)Amino max 8000 by Gaspari Nutrition...4)N.O.-Explode by BSN...Really i saw the difference!!!And now i feel amazing with my body and i still want some kilos!!!

HOW to increase my body my weight is 50 kg but health to so poor how to increase my body structure and weight What i take eaten food

If i take a capsule  then please suggestion which capsule i will take then no any side effect as well as increase my body and when i not continue my capsule then no issue

i am 27 year old my weight 57kg how to increse weight 15kg with in 2 month

hiii i m  152cm height and26year old female but my weight only 46 i want improve please give me tips

I want to increase my body weight.i am 24 years old man but lean yet.

my height is 5:6 and my weight is 52 kgs an my age is 21 years old what should i do any tips can u give

my age is about 25 year and i want to increase my weight plz told me some treamtment