im 19 year old i look very lean and my height is 175 cms i wanted to improve my weight and my height as well please suggest me any thing to follow or any TABLETS to use

There are several things to take into consideration when trying to figure out if your weight is good for your height. Your age, sex and body build are all things to take into consideration. There is no exact science to figuring out your weight to height ratio. There is however a way to get a figure that will give you an approximate range.

Figuring out your BMI will give you that approximate range. BMI stands for "body mass index" which will help you determine if your height and weight are good together. There are a couple ways to figure this out. The simplest formula is as follows:

BMI = ( Weight in Pounds / ( Height in inches ) x ( Height in inches ) ) x 703

If you prefer to figure this in metric you can use this formula:
BMI = Weight (Kg) / Height (Meters) x Height (Meters)

sorry kiran it is now late to to increase the height. but you can improve your weight by eating nutritious food like fruits vegetables and so. you can do walk or some exercises. and add some protein in your diet.

Weight increasing is more easier to weight losing.
if you want to increase your weight then you should eat food those having more calories and fat.
you can eat salad, shakes.
and if you want to increase your height then simple way is running.
it will really help you to increase you height.

Age 27. Hight 170 cm weight 58 kg I am patients of headice, depression and hypertension but I want increase of my weight and deight Plz suggest to me