Hiiam 25 i used to finhring this was secnd time i hve done to myself. After doing do i feel some kind of guilt of fear that i may not be virgin any more. Please sugest me now iam sufferin of infection ver there it is vry panic.. I need your anwer .. Please sugest me any cure for this .. I cnnt tel anyone

for those who think that masturbation doesn't cause these symptoms you are wrong. we are not saying that masturbation is totally harmful and you will die soon. in fact masturbation has many other usefulness and it gives us great pleasure. but I cannot deny the fact that it doesn't cause the above symptoms.because i feel them every time I masturbate.what needs to be done for me is to masturbate once a week or twice. Eat good foods and do some light jogging without giving stress on the knees.you can't stop masturbating totally.its a kind of addiction.you need to masturbate less if you have these problems
for me masturbating causes gynaecomastia (idk if you have it too).it also causes pimples( almost but not everytime) idk if it causes hormonal imbalance.Otherwise I have the same weak knee problem like everyone.I know this is caused by masturbating because every time I masturbate I face the problems(every time).so stop saying that masturbation is totally harmless and make us feel like id**t or mentally retarded.
for those who don't face these problems congratulations.for those like me good luck on your improving and masturbate less frequently it will fade eventually. I already feel a lot better to know that I am not alone who face these problems