Hello, I'm an 18 year old male who has a problem with my masturbation.

My erections seem to have two "modes". Sometimes, my penis will get erect when I have to pee. My penis has like a urinary mode which is when my penis is erect and I have to pee. This mode seems like my penis is geared towards peeing and nothing else. If I masturbate during this, no matter how aroused I am or how much I touch my penis, I will not feel anything, no pleasure no matter what. The other mode is my masturbatory mode, when I get an erection from sexual arousal. This mode seems like it is geared towards masturbation and nothing else. If I try to pee during this, I will not get out any drop of urine. I can masturbate in this mode and it will feel good.

With this in mind, I always tried to keep the two modes separate. I would never try to masturbate when it seemed like my penis was in the urinary mode erection and I would never try to pee when my penis was in the masturbatory mode erection. But one day, I confused the two and masturbated to ejaculation when my erection was in the urinary mode. Ever since that day, masturbation does not feel pleasurable for me anymore. I feel no pleasure at all when masturbating, not even during ejaculation. My penis has never felt the same since that day?

What is the cause for this loss of pleasure when masturbating?

Is it possible that this incident of masturbating when I actually needed to pee instead, damaged the valve that keeps urine separated from semen? And that the damaged valve has something to do with my loss of pleasure? Or is it possible that I'm just masturbating too much, to the point that I've been completely desensitized and feel nothing at all from masturbating? I dont think it is likely that the problem's cause is because I'm masturbating too much but I do consider it a possibility. I masturbate once a day at the most and most of the time it is once every two days. I bet there is a bunch more men who masturbate more than me and yet have no problems from it.

Thank you for your responses.

hello
it seems to be a prostatic problem but for control it you must pee first in this situation then masturbate
but i think the your prostate valve is damaged so see a doctor soon as possible for ensure

It is normal to have a morning erection, it is caused by needing to urinate, and you should be able to masturbate. That was my morning ritual in my teens. If you see a uroligist, ask them if there is any side effects from treatment, Mine didn't before lazer surgery, and now I don't ejaculate. Have you made any progress since your posting?

I haven't made any progress since my posting. My penis still does not feel pleasurable when I masturbate. It just plain does not feel good like it used to.

I faced the same situation as you bro. Did you find any solution for that situation. and how r u doin now?