Everyone says that masturbation does not cause Acne; I serously have my doubts about that. I started masturbating when I was 13 years old, back when my skin was as smooth as a baby's butt. It had been about a year since I started masturbating when I started to get acne. At first it was not that bad, but then it got worse. I first heard that masturbation causes acne from my father 3 years after I had started masturbating, and by that time I was whacking it 3 times a day. At first I did not belive my father (who by the way is a certified health practicioner), who was noticing my changing physical features and starting to suspect that i masturbated (I never told him that i did). He told me that after every ejeculation the skin pores close temporarily. The closing of these pores allows for the congestion of body oils and bacteria, which in turn cause acne and the increase in size of blackheads. I then decided to test this myth for myself.

I did notice that after every ejaculation I had, my acne would increase in size; my black heads would transform into pimples, and along with that more black heads would form. That was when I decided to stop masturbating. It was amazing, my acne started to go away.

That was when I decided to please myself all over again, and again blackheads started to form, later to become pimples. I stopped again, and the acne left me again. Nowadays I masturbate only once every 3 months, but the effects it has on me always take place, not neccessarily to its farthest extent, but after every ejaculation my forhead transforms almost immedialtley. I can't enjoy mysef as much as i used to because I know it will make me look worse. I don't understand why this happens, why masturbating causes acne on me. All I know is that it does not happen to every guy, everyones body is different, but im sure there are others out there who are going through the same thing i'm goin. I want to masturbate as much as I want, but I can't without knowing that it will leave its scar upon my face. What can i do about this?

Have you ever thought that your dad told you this so you wouldn't masturbate? Stress causes acne. If you are stressing out about being caught masturbating then you're going to get acne. You are in puberty age as well, you're going to break out most likely from now through your 20's. Acne has no connection to masturbating and I'm sure your dad knows you trust his opinion because he practices medicine. He achieved his desired goal, he got you to stress out about masturbating thinking that everyone can see your actions. This is not true and now its in your head and you will see your acne increase and decrease even if it really has no relation to your masturbation. Masturbating is a common thing, most people start around puberty. You are not wrong in any way. And please, don't believe everything you hear from doctors.. there is a reason they "practice" medicine.

JERRYCAST wrote:

Everyone says that masturbation1 does not cause Acne; I serously have my doubts about that. I started masturbating when I was 13 years old, back when my skin was as smooth as a baby's butt. It had been about a year since I started masturbating when I started to get acne... the only way you might get acne from masturbating1 is if you do it in bed(covered). the reason for that is beacuse you will sweat and and your skin will not breathe freealy. in other words dont whack off in bed

Your father is just trying to keep you from masturbating. It does NOT cause acne, that just was an unfortunate coincidence due to your age and puberty. It also does not cause you to grow hair on your palms, go blind, have deformed children, or go to hell.

Mastrbation makes you feel good, and that's all that it does.

@ jerry cast - i think ur right. i do see the difference too.

ive stopped as well and my skin started improving, idk why it is but i do believe there is a connection. Its hard to stop, cuz i have access to a computer all the time especially when my parents leave to do something. I find whacking it makes my skin alot
worse!

Utter c**p masturbating only causes pleasure and around that age that's when u start getting acne anyway and if it's bad go to a dermatologist and get a drug called "Oractane" prescribed if will clear acne in 4 months

Ey yo JERRYCAST
I have researched this topic .... both theoretically and practiaclly :P .... I need to tell you that dermatologists and all only tell you the half truth on the subject. If you avoid pimples alltogether by other means ( like constant washing of face, diet control etc. ) masturbation will not affect pimples. But when you have pimples, every time you ejaculate testosterone ( male sex hormone ) is released in your body, even your skin, and causes your skin to produce sebum ( a part of the irritating white sh*t that comes out in pimples, the rest is toxic waste and dirt ) It is basically an excreatory  process. 

Sooooo if you wanna jack off more often all you gotta do is slow down for a few weeks, cleanse your body of impurities ( avoid fried or spicy stuff, drink loads of water etc. you will find all that on the internet ) and TAKE CARE OF YOUR SKIN LIKE A FANATIC !!! once you're clean you can start increasing the frequency of jacking off again

What is the c**p??? I don't understand it. Sorry for any inconvenience. I do apologise. Thanks alot.

Wash your face twice a day, when you wake up and before you go to sleep, and contact your dermatologist ( because of the acne only :p )
Avoid put your hands on the face, specially after masturbation ( yewwww)

YEAH masturbation causes pimples because masturbation is a shaking of penis and it generates lot of heat in our body and we experience it in the form of pimples ............  stop masturbating and make ur skin pimple free .........

no just f**k off!!! masturbation never causes acne!!! it is just that stress and unhygenic conditions do so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously people need to stop playing doctor if you don't know something about the topic for certain don't post your opinion all you do is cause confusion and make yourself seem like a dickhead, Masturbation is a natural thing in life and should only be an occasional thing in the first place if you're beating it more then once a week you need to just go out and find a girl the natural supplements inside a girls vagina restores the nutrients you lose each time you ejaculate. Masturbation does cause inflammation of already existing blemishes but only if you're excessively beating it.

Not true... I think you need to follow your own advice.

Quote:

No actually it is accurate I have studied the human body for 4 years now so maybe you need to get a little bit more information before speaking.