Ok I know this has been posted thousand time before but the fact is still not clear. What clear is that Masturbation does create acne. I'm 21 year old male and have noticed that whenever i masturbate, acne shows up in the day after or in 2 days and when I stop it it goes away. The the question stands. Is there anyway to not to have acne but still can enjoy sex life? I'd stop masturbating if it'd help if I masturbate once a week or month but it doesn't. Whenever I masturbate acne occurs. Is there no way we can stop it? or at least lessen it?

I think you've jumped a few steps that might help you deal with this "problem".

First, acne is NOT caused by masturbation.  However, there are several things that link the two....

Acne is an erruption of skin "infections", clogged pores, or backed up oil production glands in the skin.

This can be caused by any number of things... hormones,  greasy foods,  caffines,  exercise,  poor grooming, improper hygene... in short, anything that stresses or increases oil production and/or fails to clear that oil/dirt/bacteria off/out of the skin pores is going to produce acne.

Now, the higher heartbeats,  adrenilene rush, and general sweatiness that comes with sexual arousal, masturbation and orgasm  certainly fits the bill.

You want to reduce your acne? Wash your face and body more frequently.  Especially after sex or working out.
If you get sweaty, wash with an astringent... and keep those pores clean and open.

This may require you to wash your face or affected body parts (wherever the acne shows up) multiple times a day.

Also, wash your hands!  Before and after meals.  After using the rest room.  Before and after masturbation.  Whenver they get dirty.

All these things can help clear/prevent acne.

But don't try to blame masturbation.  Masturbation is an outgrowth of sexual arousal and develpment from hormones that are surging.  At age 21, you are not outside the realm of surging hormones.

okay...as u sed acne can be caused by several things (this might divert the topic but i still want a clear face) "hormones,  greasy foods,  caffines,  exercise,  poor grooming, improper hygene... in short, anything that stresses or increases oil production and/or fails to clear that oil/dirt/bacteria off/out of the skin pores is going to produce acne" so now we can't do anything about our hormones, so that could be my problem. Now greasy food...erm yeah i do eat greasy food but only sometimes. Caffine? 2-3 cup of tea everday. Exercise? can't be problem. Poor grooming? I take half an hour to shave so it can't be that. Improper hygene, nah um clean. Now the core thing here is I wash my face every morning after waking up and at night before going to bed but everytime I wash my face I use a moisturizer (for wash - clean & clear scrub and for moisturizing - clean and clear) and that moisturizer stays all day in my face but that can't block my pores can it? cuz i have to use a cream otherwise my skin gets soo dry that i cudn't even move my lips. Um not really blaming masturbation all Im saying is my acne shows up when I masturbate and goes away when I stop :(

OK. I really should defer this to a specialist in skin care, or someone more knowledgable in dermatology, but I try to go a little further.

(Note: I'm a non-medical person, so please do not think you're listening to a doctor here.)

Given your age of 21, it is quite possible that your hormones are still very active and still spuring your metablolist, and other processes on.

It's possible (even likely) that the outbreaks of acne are a function of elevated circulation, oil production and sweating associated with high sexual arousal.

You state that you're washing twice a day, (your face anyway) but also using a moisturizer.  Now, I'm un-familiar with moisturizers so I'm unable to say if it's cloging your pores... but it's suspect in my book.  Do you think you could go without it for a week, and see if that impacts the acne production?

In my teen years, the dermatologist had recommended ultraviolet lamp treatments for acne, and then wiping the face with a combination of liquid nitrogen and phisohex cleaning solution.  The impact was to heat the skin, and stimulate sweating and oil production, then suddenly freeze the oils while wiping it off the face.  (This was in a doctor's office: NOT a home remedy.) Believe me, it sizzled and popped, and your face really looked very red after the treatment.  But I don't recall that it really did much beyond a good face cleansing.

NOWADAYS, we know more about the risks of ultraviolet, and I don't think ANY reputable skin doc would suggest any form of tanning lap/bed, etc.

However, we were also given a facial bar to wash the face regularly and an asstringent to wipe off the face (especially the nose, cheeks and crevaces long the nose and chin)  and told to avoid chocolates.

After a few years, this too passed.  And I don't know what became of our soaps, asstringents and cotton balls.  But, I do know that we got through puberty and the scaring was minimal.

Now, the concern is cancer from the sunshine/sunburn.

I don't  know how much of this will help you, but I'd suggest not laying off the masturbation... but working on cleaning/removing the facial oils maybe three or four times a day.  Check with a skin care person at the drug store/make-up store (one that doesn't work on commission) to ask their advice too.  It might be cheaper than seeing a dermatologist.

On the other hand, if you're really, really broken out with acne, that doctor may be your best route.

Good luck.

Ladies, anyone care to comment?  Ideas?  Better stragey?

Listed here are the 15 methods to eliminate acne fast

1. Stay well hydrated every single day. This helps and also hardwearing . body neat and always fresh. The skin will sure profit from it. I advice you drink a minimum of 8 portions of water every day.

2. Avoid processed meals. Try staying away out of this whenever feasible.  Taking processed meals can frequently lead dangerous substances within your body which migh result acne.

3. Washing the face only using plain water. I suggest you do that regularly a minimum of 5 occasions each day. When you feel excessive oil inside your face, take water and cleanup the face before you don't believe that oil any longer.

4. Drink more juices. If you wish to destroy that acne substance within your body and also to also terminate individuals harmful toxins, then fruit drinks will truly useful for you personally.

5. Include fresh fruits for your daily foods. This helps to help keep you in balanced diet, to ensure that you will see nothing beats excessive of bad meals attempting to enter the body system.

6. Daily exercise will also help. Always attempt to walk outdoors every day, to ensure that you'll taste outdoors to help you eliminate toxin within your body.

7. Remember regularly exercise. A minimum of 3 occasions each week since it will help you relieve your stress levels and cause the body to unwind. Regularly exercise will even expose follicles, to ensure that acne could be easier removed.

8. Make certain you've enough sleep each evening. After your lengthy day work you will have to relax the body enough after. The faster recovery process for the acne could be consequently of enough evening relaxation.

9. Always take your bath. Someone once stated cleanness is amazing holiness, but that myself. You have to clean the body a minimum of 2 occasions each day.

10. Possess a steam bath.  Every week, I suggest you to perform a steam bath to spread out in the blocked pores and soften your acne to ensure that you to definitely heal it so easily and faster.

11. Every single day excrete your bowels. Doing this should help you to remain neat and free the body in the destructive harmful toxins inside.

12. Using garlic clove: Garlic clove is actually a extremely popular home cure strategy to acne. To eliminate your acne like a home cure, just cut the garlic clove open after which put it on on the pimples by rubbing or rubbing it around the place. Should you choose this couple of occasions each day and get it done for approximately 7 days you will see an excellent alternation in your pimples and acne.

13. Create a use cucumber: Before utilizing it like a facial mask create a paste with cucumber before. Keep your mask on for 25-half an hour daily. Using cucumber paste will certainly assistance to prevent acne from breaking out on the skin.

14 Be Careful About Your Diet: Eating lots of fruits and veggies can real play a significant role here. Eating fruits and veggies will provide your body the needed nutrient it must protect against any infection out of your skin. To heal your skin your system needs vitamins and zinc. This is often generally present in veggies fruits.

15. Arrange a paste of two teaspoon fresh lemon juice. Two teaspoon of natural honey, two teaspoon of yogurt along with a small bit of rub garlic clove on affected acne areas of the epidermis, then let it rest for half an hour, and fix it off.  It'll rapidly remove your chest acne. Practice the work out not less than two days.

Source: Get rid of acne

i dont agree to you...there are different reasons for acne...Masturbation is one of them...but not in every individual. So if u dont get acne by masturbation dosent mean others wont. You havent done research on thousnds Right....?
i get acne when i Masturbate or have intercourse...i dont get it when i stop it

i strongly dont agree that masterbation dont cause acne, i am now 46 and repeately noticed that whenever i masterbate or had an intercourse
lot of acne appear within 24 hour .

Sorry to say but I am 55 years old and will instantly get acne if I masturbate - this has been the story of my life since I was 14 - Its got absolutely NOTHING to do with diet or caffine

masturbation definitely causes acne in some people, and I am one of them. I don't understand how this is not an accepted fact. Men like myself are tired of hearing the response that there is no direct correlation between cause (masturbation) and effect (acne), especially when we have observered this happen to our bodies countless of times. I am inclined to believe that this is a genetic thing, and I hope that one day science will tell me why my body produces acne during and after masturbation. UnfortunAtely, This topic hasn't made it past forums like these. In fact it has been a topic discussed among men across many online forums for very long time, which just baffles me further when i consider that the "eat healthy and don't think for a second jacking off caused acne, you poor confused thing" response still exists. We need an answer to a very real problem.

You made a point,but try not letting your face become oily the next time after masturbation and yeah,Tender coconut is one way in which you can prevent pimples.

You made a point,but try not letting your face become oily the next time after masturbation and yeah,Tender coconut is one way in which you can prevent pimples. Consume the water in it frequently.

Yes im 100% shore masterbating gives acne dont exercise or u will get a boner life experience my face is screwed up. Best thing to do is dont see tv or go to school get away from women i did this now i have to put make up

Listen to me I can understand you problem I was also suffrening from eat.

First of all start jogging in mrng.
After that 1/2 kg papaya daily in morning.
and lots of water.

And forget acne.

I never see any acne on my face other than post masturbation.
I always wash my face and i do it on that day also when i masturbate but still, acne only occurs when i masturbate.

Masrubation does create acne, that is sure, I been 50 years now I try everything, but that sure after masrubation feel week and sleepy and got acne.
If your body does not get acne. Don't take it for granted that all bodies are same.
You fool