plz can anyone tel me the disadvantages of male masturbation.. ido masturbate around 2 times a day since 2 or 3 years..is dat i can lose the capacity to reproduce..plz rep as sun as poss

there is no disadvantages, it can help you to relax and it can not make you lose the capacity to reproduce, your testes make new sperm all the time

For men, Masturbation and frequent excitement may cause Varicocele, which may lead to infertility
Varicoceles are found in:
40% of infertile men
Please checkout these links for more information

I completely agree. I've been masturbating 2-3 times a day (more on some days) since the age of 13 for the past 50 years! And I've been married for 35 of those years. Apart from the pleasure, I believe it's kept my penis fit and in good shape. I get good hard erections very easily and quickly. I also think it has helped me control ejaculation so that my wife and I can have very prolonged sex without premature endings. And the amount of ejaculate is always large which I think proves the point that the body is very good at producing more no matter how frequently you masturbate or have intercourse.

I think people often draw conclusions that have little real substance.

In the 60s and 70s I ran a supercharged dragster and my driver was one of the best I've ever seen. Sadly we lost him to that old wacky tobaccy. After we were through racing for the day he and three of the other top drivers could usually be found in a smoke filled car at the rear of the pits. The scene was much like the one from Fast Times At Ridgemont High where Sean Penn stumbles out of the van. Eventually he just couldn't drive the car worth a darn and we had to find another driver.

I suppose one might conclude that being a top dragster driver causes you to become addicted to Marijuana or that being addicted to Marijuana causes you to be a top dragster driver.

I doubt that either of those conclusions would be correct.

Disadvantages of masturbation are as follows:
Fatigue
1-Lower back pain
2-Thinning hair/hair loss
3-Weak erection (Do you really want to be a one minute man and look like an id**t after marriage!)
4-Premature ejaculation
5-Groin/testicular pain
6-Concentration and memory problems
7-Sleep problems
8-Spiritually you become dead and moral values dont mean anything for you

Those are 8 of the silliest conclusions I've read in a long time.

ROFLMAOXD:-):-)

Thanks

i agree, sperm must come out naturaly everyweek in wet-dreams, otherwise, masturbation imbalances the producing of sperm.

also, the skin on the men's penis is very soft compare with the hand's skin, so, after years of masturbation the penis's skin will be hard as well as the hand's skin, & then, when come to have an sexual relationsheap u wont feel any kind of pleasure coz u used feel it only with ur hand....

very true.... God bless you ...

I have been masturbating since I was 16 yrs old and now I am 28 yrs old. My Backbone not straight and my penis curved on left. I think it is due to masturbating. I request all of you to stop masturbating. Technically speaking, GOD have made a system that ur body ejaculate when ever it is required, So no need to masturbate otherwise all or any of the above point will incur.

Since my childhood I have been in love with my aunty. I like her round plumpy ass and milky boobs. I have been thinking about her and masturbating atlest twice or thrice a week. I am 35 yrs old and have become weak physically.

all the things said ,are true and adding one thing ,,the weekness of bones

I got raped when I was like 7 , he didn't exactly break me ....I'v been masturbating ever since n I couldn't stop , now I'm 21 years old wich means that I'v been doing it for almost 14 years now ! but everytime I do it I get blind for like two hours ... i see only coulors n then i throw up ... n I get so tired and exhausted n I can't get up in the morning , not to mention that I had a remarquable hair loss ... i feel super guilty and think most of the time about killing myself , i'v tried to quick so many times but it never works ...... I forgot to mention that i am a girl 

you are wrong dude, there are many disadvantage of masturbation.

1.There is the danger that masturbation may be preferred to normal sexual intercourse, and this may affect sexual relationship after marriage.

2. In men, masturbation has been known to be associated with premature ejaculation, that is, having ejaculation before or just after sexual intercourse has begun.

3. If a person thinks of masturbation and nothing else or if his or her whole existence revolves around masturbation then there is something harmful but if one enjoys masturbation with full control, it is not harmful.

hi there, i've been masturbating since i was like 9 and i stopped at 15. I found out that masturbating was bad when i read through the internet that masturbating can cause cancer to the testicles. I got scared and i quickly stopped. Now i'm 25 and i'm having a happy and healthy life. But i'm still single...