I see many people having problems with their neck. I don’t want this to happen to me. I know that exercising and keeping your muscles strong is the best way to prevent problems. I would appreciate if you can tell me what the ideal workouts for neck and shoulders are.

To strengthen your neck you have to do the exercises for your traps. Weighed shrugs are the best way to do it. You will be surprised to see how much weight you can lift with your traps. As for the shoulders there are usually three basic exercises, each for one part of the delts. Shoulder press is the best for the front delt development. Standing dumbbell lateral raises are designed to develop your middle delts. To have strong rear delts you have to perform bent over lateral raise. There are some other exercises which involve cables but they mostly duplicate the movement of these three exercises.