I'am a Asian and the problem start when I was 15 it was only in face few of them , but after I came 21 it became worse now I have Acne in my face neck and shoulders and upper arms :-( now its 3 years

acne in my face and Neck area are not big red ones its small and its like small sand . I have this problem in shoulders and upper arms and sometimes in lower arms

my skin is very oily one and I used to bath every morning and night because of this oily skin , and I always feel my skin is burning

what should do to remove these pimples ? please tell me

Everyone's skin is different.
I got acne at 12 years old and everyone always said, "Oh it will go away when your older." I had it all through high school, and people would say, "Oh, it will go away when your in college." Well, I have been out of college for 4 years and still have pimples. I hadthemback on my face, chest and upper back. I went to the drand got a medicine that actually helped. It didn't go away completely, but was not asred, and Ididn;t have as many. I still have them here and there.
One thing, don't over-do it with washing all the time. It sounds like you have really sensitive skin. Scrubbing it will only make your skin more irritated. Many people think that having pimples means your skin isn't clean. That isn't true. Acne is actually like a disease of the skin. It isn't your fault. One thing you can do it make sure to get some sort of acne face wash. Regular bar soap is too rough for your face, especially on acne. I would suggest something like Clearasil face wash. Use it at least twice a day (morning and night). Don't go crazy with the washes and creams and the scrubby pads. Alot of those things have alcohol in them (peroxide) that will irritate your skin and make it even rougher. Be gentle to your skin. Also, try not to squeeze or pop your pimples a lot. I mean, if you have a huge one on your face you don't want to walk around with it all huge all day, trust me, I know. But the best thing for them is to leave them alone. Popping them only injures the pore even more, so it will take longer to heal and will usually scab over and end up looking worse. I always have alot of trouble leaving my pimples alone.
Pimples can start up to three weeks before you actually see it appear on the skin. The oils build up in the pore for weeks before finally protruding out. So it will take a few weeks before you see any improvment in your skin after you start using a good acne facewash. Butonceyou seeimprovements, that means that better days are coming. If your skin is improving then you are preventing the build up of oil, and it will only clear up even more in the days to come.
If you already use an acne face wash two to three times a day, and your still not seeing any improvement you should go see a dermatologist for sure.
Actually, you should definitely go see a dermatologist anyway. That is a doctor specifically for your skin. They are experts with acne and can give you medicated face creams and even medicines (pills) that can fight the root of the problem, and regulate the oil production of your skin. I remember seeing the dr about my pimples the first time. I was so embarrassed, but I am so glad that I went! I used to grow my hair out really long to cover my face to hide my acne. Not anymore!
Acne is really common, and really difficult to get rid of. Don't get discouraged. Just make sure you get the help you need, see the dr, and get the face wash. It will take time, but it will be worth it. Good luck. :-)

thanx for the advise , :-) i will see a dermatologist i hope they can help me with this.
thanx.

i have same problem only the difference is my skin is not oily.
what should i do to get what should i do to get relief ????