I know very well that strength training and strength training routines should be an integral part of fitness program. I am not saying I want to bulk out, but rather get strong muscles. I think it is possible throughout exercising my body with practical resistance exercise. I need to know if that is right, and can you give me some advice about back and biceps exercise routine. I just want to have health body with muscles, and I think those are my critical areas.

What you said is true and important for every man in this world, not just to look great but to be health too. This workout begins with warm-up exercises, followed by a thorough back, biceps and abdominal routine. Role is you should end this routine of exercise with a relaxing stretch. The emphasis of this video series is on strength and is similar in style to the Maximum Intensity Strength. The back routine consists of exercises including some different types, such as T-Bar Row, Bent over Row, One Arm Row, and shrugs. I am sure you see these exercises target all areas of the back and assist in the development and maintenance of good posture. You said you want and the bicep routine, so I am going to gave you some advices for this exercises too. Biceps routine includes exercises such as Barbell Curls, Seated Dumbbell curls, negative curls and concentration curls. Various handgrips will not only target the biceps but also the forearm muscles as well, which I believe you will also need. You should not forget about abdominal and spinal erector workout, which is able to provide a strong support system for your everyday functions.