I've been lifting for about a month now, and I like the difference I am seeing. But since I sort of made up my routine on my own (with the help of a few books), I was curious to see what other runners had to say about it. I go to the gym twice a week and do a full body routine. My overall goals are to supplement running with lifting, and to increase lean body mass because it is more metabolically active (and more attractive than fat, hehe). So here is what I usually do:

Leg Press 2x15
Hamstring Curls, 2x12-15
Leg Abduction, 2x15
Calf Raises, 2x15
Assisted Chin-ups, 2x15
Assisted Dips, 2x15
Upright Cable Rows, 2x12-15
Military Press, 2x15

I also do back extensions and crunches when I am done with this. I know that I don't have any triceps or biceps exercises , but they seem to be worked just fine with the other upper-body exercises. I like the chinups and dips because they seem so efficient. They work my whole upper body, I don't have to change machines to do them, and there is never a wait for the gravitron like there is for the lat pulldowns. Oh yeah, I'm doing higher reps with lighter weights for now, because I'm concentrating more on form for now. My form tends to fall apart when I bump up the weight on a lot of these exercises. Eventually I will move towards more weight and less reps.

Any feedback is much appreciated. TIA

I'm no expert but since you said 'any' feedback would be appreciated, here I go... I would think you would want to add some leg extensions and curls to the routine to help strengthen the quads and the hams. I think the number of reps and the weight are good. Everything I have read (and been coached on) says endurance runners need to do endurance weight training.

batjac - she's got leg curls listed as the #2 item. nadra24 - Looks like a pretty well-rounded routine to me. The compound movements from the dips and chin-ups are excellent ways to hit a lot of upper body muscle groups with one exercise. Good thinking about using the gravitron machines too. Now that I think about it, they're hardly ever occupied either.

Looks like a good routine Andrea, maybe try and get some stuff for the shoulders in like, shrugs.

Sounds like a good routine to me. I've pretty much made up my own as well. My only advice is if you are mainly a runner stick with more reps less weight. Everytime I've upped my weight, I've gotten great workouts but have been too sore to get a good run in.

It sounds like a pretty good routine to me too. I would suggest dropping the leg abductions since running has a tendency to work the lateral aspect of the thighs. I would also suggest adding leg extensions (to balance the leg curls), seated rows (to work the back), and something for the chest, either flies or press. The chinups and dips will work the biceps and triceps, respectively, so you really don't need to add those exercises unless you really want to.
Unless you want to start building muscle bulk, I would say stay away from this plan. Concentrate on muscle strength and endurance with the higher reps and lower weights. and just make sure that the last few repetitions are somewhat difficult.