PT had me modify my lifting routine a little bit why I am mending. Reduced my weight by 50%, and increased my rep's. Also when I am doing my Bench Presses and Dumbbell flies instead of having my feet on the floor and have them on the bench with my knees bent. I am also trying to get in the habit of sucking my belly on toward my back when I am lifting as well as stretching. Are there weight exercises I can do that will help strengthen the lower back muscles. I do ab work (decline crunches and vertical Knee raises) but have no clue what to I can do with the weights themself. Besides benchpress and dumbbell flies and the other exercises listed above I do:
  • Shoulder Shrugs
  • Leg Curls
  • Leg Extensions
  • Preacher Curls
I have a straight bench with only the leg and preachert attachments no pulley's or anything. Suggestions.

Ooh, before you do something that demanding, you might want to start a little more moderately.
Lie on the floor on your stomach, with your arms down by your sides. Put your right hand up over your head, still on the floor. Raise your right hand off the floor and at the same time raise your left foot off the floor. Hold them off the floor working your way up from 10 to 30 seconds. Repeat 2 to 3 times. Then do the same thing on the opposite side.
When that becomes easy, put both hands over your head. Lift both arms and both legs off the floor. Hold for the 10 to 30 seconds, repeating 2 to 3 times.
As for crunches. To really make your stomach muscles stronger, which will help with your posture and relieve the back muscles from doing all the work when you stand, don't hook your feet under anything when doing the crunches. Hooking your feet doesn't allow the abdominal muscles to be isolated when doing the crunch, you use a bunch of other muscles including your anterior tibialis, quads and hip flexors.

Also when I am doing my Bench Presses and Dumbbell flies instead of having my feet on the floor and have them on the bench with my knees bent.
This helps keep your back flat when you're lifting the weight. You should do this whenever you do anything on the bench.